Reach out to the world

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 September 2011

Beyonce On Pregnancy: 'I'm Probably The Happiest I've Ever Been'

It's no secret that Beyonce is glowing these days. She's expecting her first child with her husband, Jay-Z, and the singer is just over the moon about it.
"I'm very excited!" Beyonce told E! News while promoting her hew fragrance, Pulse. "I'm probably the happiest I've ever been."
"It is the most incredible gift anyone can have and I'm so happy I'm a woman," she added. "Men, I feel bad, they don't get to experience this. It's incredible."
Beyonce surprised everyone at the MTV VMAs last month when she showed up in front of photographers with a noticeable baby bump -- and showed it off again on stage during her performance.
And these days, this happy mom-to-be is just enjoying being pregnant and is looking forward to meeting her baby.
"It is the most powerful creation for you to be able to have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift, nothing more empowering," Beyonce said during an interview with the Associated Press.
Ever since announcing her pregnancy, Beyonce hasn't been shy about hiding her growing belly either. She's been spotted in bikinis and at events with her baby bump on full display.
"It was really difficult to conceal. But now ... I can be proud and excited about it, I'm having so much fun shopping -- it's great!" Beyonce told CNN UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the world hear about what you have to offer