Reach out to the world

Search This Blog

Thursday 21 July 2011

Cameron Diaz On Divorce: 'I Would Be Divorced' If I Had Married

Cameron Diaz has claimed that she is "smart" for not getting married.

The actress, who has dated stars such as Justin Timberlake, Matt Dillon and Jared Leto and is now in a relationship with Alex Rodriguez, explained that marriage is not one of her priorities.

Diaz explained to She: "I'm not saying I wouldn't ever get married, I'm just saying it's not the most important thing in my life. [Finding a husband] is not what drives my everyday existence.

"I'm enjoying my life and if it happens, it happens. I consider relationships a marriage, no matter what; it doesn't have to be bound by some law."

The 38-year-old joked that had she taken the plunge and tied the knot, she would have divorced numerous times by now.

Diaz quipped: "In fact, I think I'm smart for not having even done it, because I would be divorced several times!"

Diaz previously stated that she thinks marriage is a "dying institution".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the world hear about what you have to offer